The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 places an onus on all employers to ensure staff have the necessary health & safety training to ensure safety in the workplace. HSE research has found, that properly trained and safety aware staff, reduces the workplace accident rate.
We hold regular monthly open training sessions at the West Lothian offices and other local venues around the country, plus we undertake an extensive range of bespoke in-house training for clients and regulatory bodies.
The range of BITE sized [half and one day] courses have proved ideal for Directors, proprietors, Senior partners and the Self employed and will cover all aspects of 'HSE Law and your compliance with it'. Email Jamesd@nhasco.com for details of current course availability.
Now also able to supply all Food Hygiene training courses in association with AllSafe [Advanced Food Safety Ltd]
OPEN COURSES. [if you require information on courses not listed then contact the office].
- 6th - Full Day - Managing Safely for sites - 0930 to 1600
- 8th - Half Day - Working safely at height - 0930 to 1230
- 8th - Half Day - Confined space awareness - 1300 to 1600
- 13th - Half Day - Fire awareness - 0930 to 12.30
- 13th - Half Day - Asbestos Awareness CAWR 2012 - 1330 to 1630
- 21st - Half Day Asbestos Awareness CAWR 2012 - 1330 to 1630
- 22nd -Full Day - Managing Safety general - 0930 to 1600
- 3rd - Half Day - Confined space awareness - 1300 to 1600
- 4th - Half Day - Fire Awareness - 0930 to 12.30
- 4th - Half Day - Asbestos Awareness CAWR 2012 - 1330 to 1630
- 10th - Half Day - Risk assessments - 0900 to 1200
- 11th - Half Day - Fire Awareness - 0930 to 1230.
- 24th - Half Day - Fire awareness - 0930 to 12.30
- 24th - Half Day Asbestos Awareness CAWR 2012 - 1330 to 1630
For courses that do not have a set test paper - the attendees will receive an attendance certificate, for those courses that do have set test papers, the successful attendees will receive the appropriate recognised 'Competency' certificate [over 85% pass mark required].
To reserve your space[s] email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office 0845 009 1711
Full day course - £200.00 [plus Vat]
Next available '4 Day' course in Feb/Mar 2018. [Dates to be announced] Cost for this course is £1150.00 [plus VAT] per attendee.
- Half-day courses in - Asbestos awareness, Confined space awareness, Manual handling [office], Risk assessments, Stress awareness, Fire Awareness, Staff induction, Site safety, Responsibilities for Senior staff, COSHH risk assessments, Fleet Management, Environmental Awareness, Display Screen Supervisor - Plus many more, email email@example.com with your requirements. One Day courses in - Health & Safety legislation and responsibilities, Site managing safely, Directors & senior staff managing safely. Manual handling [industrial], First aid, Fire awareness and Fire Marshal responsibilities, Working at height, General staff managing safely in the workplace.
- Two Day courses in - Managing safely, First aid refresher, Fleet management for Senior staff, Fire equipment training.
- Three Day courses in - First aid appointed person, Site supervisors working safely, Office managers working safely.
- Four Day courses in - Managing safely.
- Level 1 award in Health & safety in the Workplace
- Level 1 award in Health & safety for Catering
- Level 1 award in Health & safety for Manufacturing
- Level 1 award in Health & safety for Retail
- Level 1 award in Health & safety for Carers
- Level 2 award in Health & safety in the Workplace
- Level 3 award in Supervising Health & safety in the Workplace
- First Aid at Work
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification
- Level 2 award in Emergency First Aid at Work